HENRI BENDEL LIMITED WARRANTY
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
At Henri Bendel we pride ourselves on the workmanship and quality of our product. Take a look below at our one year limited product warranty.
Enjoy a one year limited warranty from the original date of purchase on our handbags, baby bags, small leather goods, luggage and jewelry. Warranty is available only to the original purchaser or original gift recipient. Proof of purchase or gift receipt is required.
If your handbag, baby bag, small leather good, luggage or jewelry proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use anytime within the first year, we will happily replace the item with the same or comparable product or repair it, free of charge. All technology accessories and gifts with purchase are excluded. The warranties offered by Henri Bendel do not cover damages arising from dye transference, accidents, misuse or any alteration, service or repair performed by any other party other than Henri Bendel. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
HENRI BENDEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM A BREACH OF WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To obtain warranty service, you may bring your handbag, baby bag, small leather good, luggage or jewelry into a local Henri Bendel store with the corresponding proof of purchase or gift receipt.
You may also contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-HBENDEL (1-800-423-6335), TDD/TYY; 1-877-215-5245 or by email at Support@Henribendel.com. When contacting our Customer Service Team please provide the following:
- The product style number (can be found on the white tag inside the product);
- Photos of the item that clearly show the problem; and
- A copy of the proof of purchase (original receipt, pack slip or credit card statement).
In the event you are instructed by our Customer Service Team to return your damaged product please be sure to do the following to ensure the proper handling of your package:
- Complete the repair slip (available here to print). You may use the pre-paid UPS shipping label enclosed in your original order or contact Customer Service to receive a new return shipping label.
- Pack and drop off your merchandise at a mailing center. If mailing via a method other than the pre-paid UPS shipping label enclosed in your original order or with a label provided by Customer Service, make sure to add delivery insurance and keep the tracking information until your return has been processed.
- Send to the Address Customer Service provides after contacting them regarding your product.
If your Henri Bendel handbag or small leather good is in need of repair past our one year warranty, we highly recommend contacting our preferred repair vendor. Please call customer care, or visit or call one of our store locations for more information.
Please contact your local store or call our Customer Care Team at 1-800-HBENDEL (1-800-423-6335), TDD/TTY: 1-877-215-5245 for more information on our one year limited product warranty.