Terms & Conditions
You may purchase gift cards online in increments of $25, $50, $75 and $100. Gift cards are shipped in our Signature Brown & White hatbox to the shipping address provided. Gift card shipping fees are determined by the shipping method selected at checkout. If you wish to purchase gift cards in any other amount, please contact our Customer Care department by phone at 1-800-HBENDEL (1-800-423-6335) or by email at Support@Henribendel.com to place an order. Event Registration Gift Card prices are fixed based on event registration amount. You are encouraged to use your Event Registration Gift Card during event hours, but it does not expire. If you have any questions about your purchase, e-mail Support@Henribendel.com or call 1-800-HBENDEL (1-800-423-6335) TDD/TTY: 1-877-215-5245. Please refer to your order number when calling or emailing.
Gifts cards are issued by Henri Bendel and are redeemable for merchandise only at Henri Bendel stores and henribendel.com unless otherwise required by applicable law. Your gift card may not be used for payment on any credit card account, to purchase another gift card or toward previously purchased merchandise. If your card is lost, stolen or destroyed, Henri Bendel may replace it if you provide the card number. Replacement value will be the value of the card at the time Henri Bendel receives your report of loss, theft or unauthorized use. Your card carries no expiration date. Under new federal law gift card amounts cannot exceed $2,000 per card. No more than $10,000 worth of gift cards can be issued in the same day to any one person. Gift cards are not returnable or refundable. All gift cards are final sale.
USING A PROMOTIONAL CODE
In order to take advantage of a Henri Bendel promotion, you must enter the promotional code in the space provided on the Checkout page and click the “Apply” button. Promotional codes are case sensitive. The value of the promotion will either be applied to your order subtotal, or to will appear on each discounted item in your cart.
Full-priced merchandise must total order minimum prior to taxes and fees. Free shipping offers are valid on ground shipments anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Gift cards, gift box fees, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise are not available. Offers valid on full-priced merchandise only unless otherwise indicated. Limit of one promotional code per order. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on store purchases unless otherwise indicated. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Excludes sale, beauty items, gift cards, the Martini Trunk, and individual merchandise priced over $5,000 unless otherwise indicated.
Sales tax will be added to orders shipping to the following states where we have Henri Bendel store locations: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. Sales tax will be collected on applicable items in these states by shipping address and jurisdiction. Please note that tax calculations are based on the state of the shipping address on your order. Shipments to any other state will not include tax.
EMAIL SIGN UP 20% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Enter your unique promotion code at checkout to redeem. Offer valid on full-priced merchandise only. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise are not available. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Free shipping available on ground shipping orders within the contiguous US. Some restrictions apply. Merchandise must total order minimum of $100.00 prior to taxes and fees. Gift cards, gift box fees, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise are not available. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
TERMS FOR POSTING PHOTO/VIDEO WITH HENRI BENDEL HASHTAG AND NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Add #HBSHOPSOCIAL to your photo/video of your Henri Bendel product and post it on Instagram. We might select some of them to post on our website, to share with our Facebook fans or Twitter followers, or in other media featuring Henri Bendel.
By adding the #HBSHOPSOCIAL hashtag to your photo/video, you: confirm that you are at least 18 years old; confirm that if there is a person in the photo/video, it is you; and agree to the following terms:
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged with my agreement to these Terms by using the noted hashtag, I hereby grant to Henri Bendel, Inc., its agents, and others working for it or on its behalf, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Henri Bendel”) the perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, unrestricted, irrevocable and unlimited right and permission, but not the obligation, to post on a Henri Bendel website or a social media website(s) or page selected by Henri Bendel and to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce, edit, prepare derivative works from, and otherwise exploit the tagged photo/video, my name, signature, likeness, voice, and biographical information, and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, together with any actual or fictional material, in any manner or media whatsoever (whether now known or hereafter devised) anywhere in the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising or trade in promoting and publicizing Henri Bendel and its products and services.
I understand and agree that I and my heirs and assigns will have no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of the tagged photo/video, my name, signature, likeness, voice, and biographical information.
I understand and agree that Henri Bendel retains all rights regarding its trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images are registered and/or common law trademarks of Henri Bendel or other affiliated companies (collectively, “Marks”), and they are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. I understand that no license to the use the Marks is granted to me through use of the hashtag or otherwise. I understand and agree that misuse and commercial use of the Marks is strictly prohibited. I agree to immediately remove my photo/video from Instagram containing Marks if Henri Bendel asks me to do so based on a breach of these Terms.
I agree that my tagged photo/video was not created by a professional photographer or videographer, unless they have specifically given you the right to post the photo/video.
I agree that I will not use the #HBSHOPSOCIAL with any photo/video that includes any threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, or otherwise objectionable language or images.
I agree that Henri Bendel has no obligation to ever use my tagged photo/video, but if used, it can be removed by Henri Bendel from its website or other media, in its sole discretion, at any time.
I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Henri Bendel, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to my violation or breach of these Terms.
In connection with my tagged photo/video , I affirm, represent, and warrant that I have the full and exclusive right and authority to grant the rights granted in these Terms, and I agree that these Terms do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on my part.
HENRI BENDEL 200K LIKES SWEEPSTAKES-Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY FOR A CHANCE TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
1. Eligibility: The Henri Bendel 200K Likes Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)] Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). Employees Directors and officers of Sponsor, and its parent and affiliate companies, contractors, and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants must have an Instagram account in good standing and internet access. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law (NEW JERSEY NOTICE: This Sweepstakes is not void in the state of New Jersey). Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by or associated with, Instagram.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Henri Bendel, a subsidiary of Limited Brands, Inc., Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing: Entries must be submitted within 24 hours of initial post announcement. Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
4. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter via Instagram by doing the following:
- Follow the @[henribendel] Instagram page to see the photograph posted announcing that Bendel’s has reached 200k followers.,
- Like the post and tag at least two (2) friends in your comment.Please note, participants should not tag the Sweepstakes Photo. Tagging should occur only in the comments below the Sweepstakes Photo.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Entries must also comply with the “Entry Requirements” described below. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, or attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Entry Requirements: Ineligible entries include entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or are not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Entry Requirements”).
6. Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held about 24 hours after initial post announcement. Following the drawing, the potential winner will first be notified using a private message via Instagram and subsequently must submit a mailing address to receive prizes as instructed by Sponsor. If a potential winner does not submit a mailing address as instructed within a twenty-four (24) hour period from when the notification is sent, cannot be contacted, or fails to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. NOTE: Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prize/Prize Restrictions: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $500 Henri Bendel gift card. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Gift card terms and conditions apply. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable Federal, state and local taxes on prize. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes and other miscellaneous expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded. In the event that a potential winner of a Sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will not be obligated to award a prize. POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY (WHICH MEANS FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES) HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ perpetual use of winner’s name, likeness, Entry, social media handle(s), photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, virus, bugs, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity, availability, fairness or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, together with its respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Sweepstakes, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, stolen, deleted, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, websites, network hardware or software beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
10. BINDING ARBITRATION: BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (III) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (IV) UNLESS BOTH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (V) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
12. Winners’ List To receive the winners list or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 7, 2017, to: Henri Bendel c/o L Brands Inc., ATTN: Henri Bendel 200K Likes Sweepstakes, Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Vermont residents may omit return postage. You may also view the Official Rules at http://www.henribendel.com/customer-service/terms/terms-conditions.html.
We do not permit copyright infringing activities on this website. We may remove any content of any kind from a user ("User Communications") if properly informed that the User Communications infringe another's copyright rights. We may terminate the ability to submit User Communications if, under appropriate circumstances, a person submitting User Communications to this website is determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent for such owner and believe that any User Communications on this website by third parties or other material infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
Identification of the User Communication(s) or material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Henri Bendel to locate the same;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the User Communication(s) or material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
General Counsel's Office
c/o L Brands, Inc.
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230 U.S.
By Email: email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.
© 2014 Henri Bendel, Inc. All rights reserved.