Terms & Conditions
You may purchase gift cards online in increments of $25, $50, $75 and $100. Gift cards are shipped in our Signature Brown & White hatbox to the shipping address provided. Gift card shipping fees are determined by the shipping method selected at checkout. If you wish to purchase gift cards in any other amount, please contact our Customer Care department by phone at 1-800-HBENDEL (1-800-423-6335) or by email at Support@Henribendel.com to place an order. Event Registration Gift Card prices are fixed based on event registration amount. You are encouraged to use your Event Registration Gift Card during event hours, but it does not expire. If you have any questions about your purchase, e-mail Support@Henribendel.com or call 1-800-HBENDEL (1-800-423-6335) TDD/TTY: 1-877-215-5245. Please refer to your order number when calling or emailing.
Gifts cards are issued by Henri Bendel and are redeemable for merchandise only at Henri Bendel stores and henribendel.com unless otherwise required by applicable law. Your gift card may not be used for payment on any credit card account, to purchase another gift card or toward previously purchased merchandise. If your card is lost, stolen or destroyed, Henri Bendel may replace it if you provide the card number. Replacement value will be the value of the card at the time Henri Bendel receives your report of loss, theft or unauthorized use. Your card carries no expiration date. Under new federal law gift card amounts cannot exceed $2,000 per card. No more than $10,000 worth of gift cards can be issued in the same day to any one person. Gift cards are not returnable or refundable. All gift cards are final sale.
USING A PROMOTIONAL CODE
In order to take advantage of a Henri Bendel promotion, you must enter the promotional code in the space provided on the Checkout page and click the “Apply” button. Promotional codes are case sensitive. The value of the promotion will either be applied to your order subtotal, or to will appear on each discounted item in your cart.
Full-priced merchandise must total order minimum prior to taxes and fees. Free shipping offers are valid on ground shipments anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Gift cards, gift box fees, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise are not available. Offers valid on full-priced merchandise only unless otherwise indicated. Limit of one promotional code per order. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on store purchases unless otherwise indicated. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Excludes sale, beauty items, gift cards, the Martini Trunk, and individual merchandise priced over $5,000 unless otherwise indicated.
Sales tax will be added to orders shipping to the following states where we have Henri Bendel store locations: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. Sales tax will be collected on applicable items in these states by shipping address and jurisdiction. Please note that tax calculations are based on the state of the shipping address on your order. Shipments to any other state will not include tax.
EMAIL SIGN UP 20% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Enter your unique promotion code at checkout to redeem. Offer valid on full-priced merchandise only. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise are not available. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Free shipping available on ground shipping orders within the contiguous US. Some restrictions apply. Merchandise must total order minimum of $100.00 prior to taxes and fees. Gift cards, gift box fees, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Price adjustments on previously purchased merchandise are not available. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
TERMS FOR POSTING PHOTO/VIDEO WITH HENRI BENDEL HASHTAG AND NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Add #HBSHOPSOCIAL to your photo/video of your Henri Bendel product and post it on Instagram. We might select some of them to post on our website, to share with our Facebook fans or Twitter followers, or in other media featuring Henri Bendel.
By adding the #HBSHOPSOCIAL hashtag to your photo/video, you: confirm that you are at least 18 years old; confirm that if there is a person in the photo/video, it is you; and agree to the following terms:
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged with my agreement to these Terms by using the noted hashtag, I hereby grant to Henri Bendel, Inc., its agents, and others working for it or on its behalf, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Henri Bendel”) the perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, unrestricted, irrevocable and unlimited right and permission, but not the obligation, to post on a Henri Bendel website or a social media website(s) or page selected by Henri Bendel and to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce, edit, prepare derivative works from, and otherwise exploit the tagged photo/video, my name, signature, likeness, voice, and biographical information, and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, together with any actual or fictional material, in any manner or media whatsoever (whether now known or hereafter devised) anywhere in the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising or trade in promoting and publicizing Henri Bendel and its products and services.
I understand and agree that I and my heirs and assigns will have no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of the tagged photo/video, my name, signature, likeness, voice, and biographical information.
I understand and agree that Henri Bendel retains all rights regarding its trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images are registered and/or common law trademarks of Henri Bendel or other affiliated companies (collectively, “Marks”), and they are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. I understand that no license to the use the Marks is granted to me through use of the hashtag or otherwise. I understand and agree that misuse and commercial use of the Marks is strictly prohibited. I agree to immediately remove my photo/video from Instagram containing Marks if Henri Bendel asks me to do so based on a breach of these Terms.
I agree that my tagged photo/video was not created by a professional photographer or videographer, unless they have specifically given you the right to post the photo/video.
I agree that I will not use the #HBSHOPSOCIAL with any photo/video that includes any threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, or otherwise objectionable language or images.
I agree that Henri Bendel has no obligation to ever use my tagged photo/video, but if used, it can be removed by Henri Bendel from its website or other media, in its sole discretion, at any time.
I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Henri Bendel, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to my violation or breach of these Terms.
In connection with my tagged photo/video , I affirm, represent, and warrant that I have the full and exclusive right and authority to grant the rights granted in these Terms, and I agree that these Terms do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on my part.
Henri Bendel Fall Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSORS: The Henri Bendel Fall Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is jointly sponsored by (i) Henri Bendel, a subsidiary of Limited Brands, Inc., Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230; and (ii) essie brand, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, Inc., 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001 (collectively, “Sponsors”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period, (i) be a citizen and legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) above the age of majority in your state of residence; and (iii) have an Instagram account in good standing and Internet access. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries and agencies, and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entries must be submitted between 6 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 20, 2016 and 11:59 ET on September 27, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsors’ computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes
4. HOW TO ENTER: Shortly before the start of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsors will post the same photo on their Instagram accounts along with instructions about how to enter the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Photo”). To enter:
- Follow @henribendel and @essiepolish on Instagram;
- Like the Sweepstakes Photo on Instagram; and
- Tag three (3) friends in the comments below the Sweepstakes Photo. Please note, participants should not tag the Sweepstakes Photo. Tagging should occur only in the comments below the Sweepstakes Photo.
NOTE: :Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Entries must also comply with the “Entry Requirements” described below. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, or attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsors will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Ineligible entries include entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or are not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Entry Requirements”).
6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE PRIZE WINNER:Sponsors or their designee will conduct a random drawing within approximately twenty-four (24) hours of the end of the Sweepstakes Period to select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Following the drawing, the potential winner will first be notified using a private message via Instagram and subsequently must submit a mailing address to receive prizes as instructed by Sponsors. If a potential winner does not submit a mailing address as instructed within a twenty-four (24) hour period from when the notification is sent then such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. If Sponsors request an email address and attempt to contact a potential winner via email, then such potential winner must respond to such email, and provide all requested information, within the time specified in the email or such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. NOTE: Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete
7. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):One (1) grand prize winner will receive: from Henri Bendel: one (1) Henri Bendel Jetsetter backpack (ARV: $278), and from essie: one (1) set of essie’s fall collection of polish (ARV: $54). The aggregate retail value of the prize is $332. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize is allowed, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if the prize or any portion of the prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. Actual retail value of prize or prize components may differ from stated ARV and Sponsors will not award any difference between actual value and ARV. Actual prize may differ from any promotional images. Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state, or local taxes associated with prize acceptance.
Except where prohibited by law, potential winner must complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the prize notification correspondence. If potential winner fails to provide the Affidavit within the required period of time, Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, disqualify potential winner and select an alternate potential winner. Non-compliance with these Official Rules, failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsors’ inability to contact a potential winner, as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion, may result in disqualification.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: If an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such entrant will be disqualified. If a prize, prize documentation or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, this will result in disqualification. In the event an entrant is deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason under the provisions of the Official Rules, then an alternate potential winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, if time permits.
10. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage.
11. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any other documents required by Sponsors herein and by the decisions of the Sponsors, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes, the Official Rules or any other documents required by Sponsors herein, (b) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, demands, causes of action, penalties and expenses arising out of or related to any statement, action or failure to act by entrant during or in connection with his/her participation herein and/or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules or of any other documents required by Sponsors and, (c) not to sue and to hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive and forever discharge the Released Parties, from any and all liabilities, claims and demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which entrant (or entrant’s successors-in-interest, heirs and/or agents) ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Released Parties, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to personal injury (including death) and/or damage, theft, loss or any other harm resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize, (iii) the use of any of the rights granted herein (including, without limitation, the use and exploitation of the entrant’s name, address [city and state], biographical information, statements, voice, photograph and/or other likeness), (iv) any malfunction or other problem with any Sweepstakes website or webpage, (v) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, and (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, deleted, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. The Released Parties are also not responsible for any malfunction of any Sweepstakes website or webpage or error in the collection, processing or retention of entry information.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TERMINATION/SUSPENSION/MODIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winner by conducting a random drawing from those eligible entries received up to the time of the termination/suspension. Sponsor may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor if, at their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
14. DISPUTES AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: This Sweepstakes is subject solely to the applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in Columbus, Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
15. RULES/WINNERS LIST: : To receive the winners list or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 1, 2016, to: Henri Bendel c/o L Brands Inc., ATTN: Henri Bendel Fall Sweepstakes, Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Vermont residents may omit return postage. You may also view the Official Rules at http://www.henribendel.com/customer-service/terms/terms-conditions.html.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or Sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Henri Bendel Fall Sweepstakes (i) Follow @henribendel and @essiepolish on Instagram; (ii) like the photo posted by Sponsors; and (iii) tag 3 friends in the comments below the photo. Must enter between 6PM ET on 9/20/16 and 11:59 ET on 9/27/16 and be legal resident of the 50 U.S. or DC, 18+, with an Instagram account and Internet access. Employees/officers of Sponsors, related parties and household members are not eligible. One winner selected by random drawing will receive: one Henri Bendel Jetsetter backpack (ARV: $278) and one set of essie’s fall collection of polish (ARV: $54). Aggregate ARV: ($332). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Void where prohibited. Subject to official rules and federal, state, and local laws. Governed by laws of Ohio. Sponsors: Henri Bendel, Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230; and (ii) essie brand, 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001. Visit https://www.henribendel.com/customer-service/terms/terms-conditions.html for full contest rules and conditions for entry.
Notice for Copyright Infringement
We do not permit copyright infringing activities on this website. We may remove any content of any kind from a user ("User Communications") if properly informed that the User Communications infringe another's copyright rights. We may terminate the ability to submit User Communications if, under appropriate circumstances, a person submitting User Communications to this website is determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent for such owner and believe that any User Communications on this website by third parties or other material infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
Identification of the User Communication(s) or material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Henri Bendel to locate the same;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the User Communication(s) or material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
General Counsel's Office
c/o L Brands, Inc.
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230 U.S.
By Email: email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.
© 2014 Henri Bendel, Inc. All rights reserved.